Retailer Terms Conditions
Authorized Retailer Terms & Conditions
To protect and promote our brand and reputation for providing high-quality products, NCVitamins (“NCVitamins ”) has established these Authorized Retailer Terms & Conditions (the “Terms”), effective immediately, which apply to authorized retailers of NCVitamins products (the “Products”). By purchasing from NCVitamins Naturals for retail sale, you (“Retailer”) agree to adhere to the following terms. Please read these Terms carefully.
1. Purchase Orders. Orders for Products made by Retailer shall be handled pursuant to the then-current product order, shipment, and return procedures, which may be amended by NCVitamins s at any time in its sole and absolute discretion. NCVitamins reserves the right to reject any orders, in whole or in part, for any reason. Any additional or different terms proposed by Retailer (including, without limitation, any terms contained in any document incorporated by reference into a purchase order) are rejected and will be deemed a material alteration hereof, unless expressly agreed to in writing by NCVitamins . Furthermore, NCVitamins will not be bound by any "disclaimers", “click wrap” or "click to approve" terms or conditions now or hereafter contained in any website used by Retailer in connection with the Products or any sale thereof.
2. Manner of Sale. Retailer shall sell the Products only as set forth herein. Sales in violation of the Terms are strictly prohibited and may result in NCVitamins ’ immediate termination of Retailer’s account, in addition to other remedies. Specifically and without limitation, Products sold to unauthorized persons or through unauthorized channels, including unauthorized websites, shall not be eligible for certain promotions, services, and benefits, including, unless prohibited by law, coverage under NCVitamins ’ Product warranties and guarantees. Furthermore, to the extent allowed by law and without limitation to any other disclaimer, NCVitamins expressly disclaims any and all warranties and conditions to unauthorized Products; Products which are sold via unauthorized Retailers; and Products which are sold not in compliance with NCVitamins ’ quality control program or policies. Sales to or via Amazon.com in violation of this Agreement will render Retailer as an unauthorized Retailer, thereby voiding any and all Product warranties as well as NCVitamins ’ product return policies.
3. Product Care & Quality Controls. Retailer shall care for the Products as set forth herein.
4. Intellectual Property. NCVitamins owns all proprietary rights in and to the NCVitamins brand, name, logo, trademarks, service marks, trade dress, copyrights, and other intellectual property related to the Products (the “IP”). Retailer is granted a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, revocable license to use the IP solely for purposes of marketing and selling the Products as set forth herein. This license will cease upon termination of Retailer’s status as an Authorized Retailer. NCVitamins reserves the right to review and approve, in its sole discretion, Retailer’s use or intended use of the IP at any time, without limitation. All goodwill arising from Retailer’s use of the IP shall inure solely to the benefit of NCVitamins .
5. Termination. If Retailer violates any of the Terms, NCVitamins reserves the right to terminate the Terms immediately in addition to all other available remedies. Upon termination, Retailer will immediately lose its status as an Authorized Retailer and shall immediately cease (i) selling the Products; (ii) acting in any manner that may reasonably give the impression that Retailer is an Authorized Retailer or has any affiliation with NCVitamins; and (iii) using any IP.
6. Availability of Injunctive Relief. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary herein, if there is a breach or threatened breach the Terms, it is agreed and understood that NCVitamins will have no adequate remedy in money or other damages at law. Accordingly, NCVitamins shall be entitled to injunctive relief and other equitable remedies; provided, however, no specification in the Terms of any particular remedy shall be construed as a waiver or prohibition of any other remedies in the event of a breach or threatened breach of the Terms. No failure, refusal, neglect, delay, waiver, forbearance, or omission byNCVitamins to exercise any right(s) herein shall constitute a waiver of any provision herein.
7. Miscellaneous. NCVitamins reserves the right to update, amend, or modify the Terms upon written or electronic notice to Retailer. Unless otherwise provided, such amendments will take effect immediately and Retailer’s continued use, advertising, offering for sale, or sale of the Products, use of the IP, or use of any other information or materials provided by NCVitamins to Retailer under the Terms following notice will be deemed Retailer’s acceptance of the amendments. No waiver of any breach of any provision of the Terms shall constitute a waiver of any prior, concurrent, or subsequent breach of the same or any other provisions hereof, nor shall it constitute a course of dealing and no waiver shall be effective unless made in writing. If any provision of the Terms is held contrary to law, the remaining provisions shall remain valid. The following provisions shall survive the termination of the Terms: Sections 3 and 7.
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, THE PARTIES EACH HEREBY IRREVOCABLY AND EXPRESSLY WAIVE ALL RIGHT TO A TRIAL BY JURY IN ANY ACTION, PROCEEDING, OR COUNTERCLAIM (WHETHER BASED UPON CONTRACT, TORT, OR OTHERWISE) ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THE TERMS OR ANY OF THE TRANSACTIONS CONTEMPLATED HEREBY OR THEREBY OR THE PARTIES ACTIONS IN THE NEGOTIATIONS, ADMINISTRATION, OR ENFORCEMENT HEREOF OR THEREOF. THE PARTIES ACKNOWLEDGE THAT SUCH WAIVER IS MADE WITH FULL KNOWLEDGE AND UNDERSTANDING OF THE NATURE OF THE RIGHTS AND BENEFITS WAIVED HEREBY, AND WITH THE BENEFIT OF ADVICE OF COUNSEL OF ITS CHOOSING.
+1 404 992 5223
4166 Buford Hwy NE, Atlanta, GA 30345