Looking for a natural solution to repair and regenerate your skin? Look no further than the amazing healing properties of aloe vera! For centuries, many cultures have used the gel stored in the fleshy leaves of aloe vera to soothe and heal a wide range of skin issues. And now, modern science confirms what our ancestors knew all along - aloe vera is a true super ingredient, with moisturizing, regenerative, nourishing and healing properties that work in harmony to promote healthy, glowing skin.
Here are some key reasons why aloe vera is a must-have in your skincare routine:
- Aloe vera contains acemannan or aloverase, one of its most powerful active principles, with notable stimulating effects on the immune system and great antiviral power.
- Aloe vera from the Canary Islands has a higher concentration of acemannan than aloe vera grown in other regions.
- Aloe vera is rich in essential amino acids, vitamins A, C and E, choline, folic acid and B1, B2, B12 and B3 (niacin), as well as minerals such as selenium, zinc, calcium, iron, copper, manganese, potassium and magnesium.
- Aloe vera has a great capacity for cell regeneration, making it effective against wounds, scars, acne, stings, minor irritations, burns and lack of hydration.
- Its properties have been known since ancient times, but its effectiveness is scientifically proven today. In fact, Atlanta products containing aloe vera have been prescribed and recommended in numerous hospitals in Spain to protect, regenerate and soothe the skin in cancer patients receiving chemo and radiotherapy.
- Its use is as simple as spreading it on the areas to be treated, making it a convenient and easy addition to your skincare routine.
Disclaimer: Statements made on this site about this and other products have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.