Our natural supplement, hyaluronic acid, supports healthy bone function. A type of glucosamine known as hyaluronic acid, when combined with other elements like shark cartilage, sodium, and vitamin C, encourages the restoration of the natural cartilage pad in the joints and aids in repairing the wear and damage to the joints brought on by daily activities or accidents sustained while participating in sports. A fast-acting substance called hyaluronic acid encourages collagen production as well as skin renewal, hydration, and wound healing.
Hyaluronic acid is essential for the health of the skin and many of our tissues because of its exceptional capacity to draw and hold water molecules. However, it gained notoriety when it started to be used as a component in aesthetic procedures and dermal fillers due to their remarkable anti-aging properties.
You might be wondering why you would need to apply it through your cosmetic products if your body already produces it naturally. Learn about the benefits of hyaluronic acid on your skin!
In addition to profoundly moisturizing, hyaluronic acid's qualities aid in maintaining this moisture, repairing the skin, and thwarting the appearance of wrinkles and other telltale symptoms of age.
The skin's top layer thins as it loses firmness, elasticity, and moisture over time.
Topical application of hyaluronic acid can help prevent it, restore hydration to the skin, increase its ability to regenerate, and help rejuvenate it. Hyaluronic acid can help:
- Recover hydration levels. Prevent and reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Provide the skin suppleness and firmness.
- Encourage the production of the skin-holding proteins collagen and elastin.
- Sodium Hyaluronate (from Sodium Hyaluronate): 10 mg
- Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid): 100 mg
- Hyaluronic Acid (from Sodium Hyaluronate): 120 mg
- MSM (Methyl Sulfonyl Methane): 1,000 mg
- Chondroitin Sulfate: 300 mg
- Glucosamine HICI: 600 mg